Thinking of selling? In today’s complex market, selling residential real estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process. Here’s a look at what you can expect from Tommy & Lisa when you list with us:
1. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
2. PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
3. HOME MARKETING PLAN
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Color correct and enhance photographs of your property to maximize impact of images on the internet and in print media.
- Engage a professional to draw an accurate floor plan.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional).
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents by hosting a broker caravan.
- Promote your property by networking with First Team Real Estate sales people and active agents from other companies.
- Install “For Sale” sign, flyer box and lock-box on property per HOA requirements.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors inviting them to the broker caravan.
- Reach more than 40 million potential buyers online monthly through property listing syndication, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing. Your listing will be showcased on thousands of consumer real estate websites. Following are just a few examples: TommyLisa.com, FirstTeam.com, Homeseekers.com, Yahoo.com, Google.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, LATimes.com, OCRegister.com, Re/Max.com, Prudential.com, etc.
- Submit property listing for “Featured Home” position on Realtor.com- the #1 consumer real estate website with 7 million unique monthly visitors.
- Create and host a video of your property to be featured on YouTube.com.
- Use the First Team nationwide relocation service to generate buyer interest.
- Deliver ad copy and photo to Marketing Department for submittal to print media venues including the OC Register, LA Times, Daily Pilot, Daily News, etc.
- Advertise and host consumer Open Houses at property (at seller’s convenience).
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- Visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
5. STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
6. TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
7. SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Give you a folder containing all your real estate transaction documents. This is a valuable reference for the future.